Credit Union-Owned Life Insurance (CUOLI) is an efficient method for credit unions to offset the costs of employee benefit programs while potentially generating higher yields than more traditional credit union permissible investments. The policies insure the lives of key employees.
Credit Union Owned Life Insurance
- What is CUOLI
- Why Do Credit Unions Invest in Life Insurance
- What Specific Types of Benefit Plans do Credit Unions Utilize CUOLI to Fund
- What Are the Regulations Regarding CUOLI
- How Are the Insurance Policies Underwritten
- What Product Types Are Available
- What Is the Typical Makeup of a Carriers General Account
- How Do You Report CUOLI for Call Report or Regulatory Financial Purposes
Request a free customized Bank or Credit Union peer analysis.
Our customized peer analysis includes Loan / Deposit Ratio, ROAA, ROAE, Net Interest Margin, Efficiency Ratio, Non-Interest Income, BOLI Holdings as well as other key performance drivers. Start Now >