Join John Gagnon as he presents the results of our annual Executive Benefits in Banking survey.
Each year BoliColi surveys executive leaders in the banking industry to gather and analyze detailed information about the types of nonqualified benefit programs and vesting schedules used to help banks attract, retain, reward, and retire their executive employees.
Our survey covers topics, including; participants, benefit levels, vesting, payout details, deferrals, retirement age, offsets, matching contributions, 409A compliance, as well as provisions, such as a change in control. Recently added topics include Long Term Incentive Plans (LTIP) and director benefit programs.
The results from our survey and year-over-year comparisons help provide credible data and insight to bank executives and board members on benefit details essential to recruiting, retaining, rewarding, and retiring top talent.
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Executive benefit trends in the banking industry
- Proven methods to retain top talent and mission-critical employees
- How to satisfy the needs of both new and veteran executive staff members
- How nonqualified plan design options can help overcome common challenges
- Current trends in rewarding top performers and providing sufficient retirement
This live 45-minute presentation will conclude with a Q&A session.
Don’t miss this opportunity for a comprehensive review of executive benefits in the banking industry.
file number #5431736.1