- Our goal is to meet the following corporate and Executive & Director goals:
- Offer a benefit concept that can be constructed to address the specific needs of the executive and board.
- Implement a benefit plan which meets the financial requirement of the corporation.
- Provide implementation and ongoing plan administration that meets the highest standard of service to the executives and directors involved in the plan and the internal administrator.
- Provide a benefit which can be easily communicated and appreciated by executives, directors and their families.
- Maximize benefit security to the extent allowed.
- Provide tax-favored, tailored solutions to the executive’s particular needs.
- Provide systems and communicate plan information and documentation to personal advisors.
Increasingly, corporations are using executive and director benefit programs to attract, reward, and retain key executives and directors.
A selection of our traditional executive and director programs include:
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP)
- Director Fee Continuation Plan (DFCP)
- Deferred Compensation Plan