Credit Union-Owned Life Insurance (CUOLI) is an efficient method for credit unions to offset the costs of employee benefit programs while potentially generating higher yields than more traditional credit union permissible investments. The policies insure the lives of key employees.
Find out what CUOLI means for your business.
Get Our CUOLI Guide.
Let us help you get the most out of a Credit Union Owned Life Insurance (CUOLI) program. Our guide and primer will explain the steps you should be taking right now to help offset employee benefit costs with CUOLI.Get the Guide
Credit Union Owned Life Insurance
- What is Credit Union Owned Life Insurance?
- Why Do Credit Unions Invest in Life Insurance
- Which specific types of benefit plans does CUOLI fund?
- What Are the Regulations Regarding CUOLI
- How are CUOLI policies underwritten?
- Which CUOLI product types are available?
- What is the typical makeup of a carriers general account?
- How do you report CUOLI for call report or regulatory financial purposes?